General Orders Currently in Effect:
- 04/15/2019: GO 19-3: Requirement to Pay Filing Fees in Full if Filing Fees Were Unpaid in a Previous Case, Effective Immediately
- 02/28/2019: GO 19-2: Rescission of General Order 19-1
- 08/01/2018: GO 18-1: Adoption of Amendments to Local Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure and Mandatory Forms
- 12/01/2017: GO 17-2: Attorney Compensation in Chapter Thirteen Flat-Fee Cases.
- 12/01/2017: GO 17-1: Adoption of Amendments to Local Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure Effective December 1, 2017.
- 12/05/2016: GO 16-2: Mortgage Modification Mediation Program for Chapter 13 Cases.
- 12/18/1991: GO 55: Procedures for Processing Deficient Bankruptcy Petitions
Archived General Orders:
- 01/09/2019: GO 19-1: Designation of Bankruptcy Court Employees as Essential During Lapse in Funding
- 1/30/2016: GO 16-1: Deposit and Investment of Registry Funds
- 10/09/2013: GO 13-1: Designation of Bankruptcy Court employees as essential during lapse in funding
07/30/2008: Standing Order: Conduit Mortgage Payments
- Exhibit A
- Exhibit B
- Exhibit C
- Exhibit D
- Exhibit E
- Exhibit F