The Arizona Bankruptcy Court has upgraded its CM/ECF filing system to NextGen CM/ECF. Therefore, all new electronic filers (attorneys and limited-use filers) must register for a filing account through PACER.
- Instructions to Register for a New PACER Account and E-Filing Privileges (Attorney Filers)
- Instructions to Register for a New PACER Account and E-Filing Privileges (Non-Attorney Filers)
All e-filing accounts are created and managed by PACER. Please click here to register for an account.
PACER will then alert the Court of the request for e-filing privileges. Once the request is accepted by the Court, the filer will receive an email confirming access to file. Please allow one business day for the registration process to be completed.
Types of limited-use accounts allowed by our Court:
- Batch Claim Upload
- Claim Filer
- Financial Management Course Provider
- Mortgage Modification Mediation
- Professional Fee Application
- Service of Process Filer
- Unclaimed Funds Filer
Note: If you are not a new filer and previously obtained an ECF filing account prior to the upgrade to NextGen, you must link your individual upgraded PACER account with your ECF filing account in order to file. Please go to the NextGen page for further instructions.
Please refer to Local Rules for Court policies and requirements.