- Before ordering a transcript, the requesting party should review the case docket for a transcript that may have been ordered and docketed previously. Services provided by the approved transcription firm, eScribers, LLC are:
30-Day Transcript (Ordinary)
A transcript to be delivered within thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of an order.
A transcript to be delivered within fourteen (14) calendar days after receipt of an order.
7-Day Transcript (Expedited)
A transcript to be delivered within seven (7) calendar days after receipt of an order.
A transcript to be delivered within three (3) calendar days after receipt of an order.
Next-Day Transcript (Daily) *
A transcript to be delivered on the calendar day following receipt of the order (regardless of whether that calendar day is a weekend or holiday), prior to the normal opening hour of the clerk's office.
2-Hour Transcript (Hourly)*
A transcript of proceedings to be delivered within two (2) hours from receipt of the order.
A draft unedited transcript produced by a certified realtime reporter as a byproduct of realtime to be delivered electronically during proceedings or immediately following receipt of the order.
Click here for Transcript Fees (Effective October 1, 2023)
*We cannot guarantee that the transcription firm will be able to provide this category of transcript.
Transcript request must be filed electronically. Please submit your transcript request by completing the following steps:
- Please complete the Transcript Request Form and, upon completion, click the Submit button at the end of the document. This will create an email message that will allow you to send the completed form to the appropriate court personnel. (Download the form and open using Acrobat Reader or other PDF reader. Do not open up the form in a web browser - you will not be able to submit the form electronically.)
- Upon receipt of your request and confirmation, the court will send the recording and other pertinent records to the transcription firm.
- The transcription firm will advise the requesting party of the cost and payment arrangements and issue the completed transcript.
The transcript will be filed with the court by the transcription firm after it is completed. Please allow one (1) business day for transcript request processing. After a transcript is filed with the Court, it is not available on CM/ECF until 90 days after the date of transcript filing unless a user purchases the transcript from the transcription firm. To gain access to the transcript during the 90-day restriction period:
- Parties can purchase a copy of the transcript from a Court-approved transcriber at the rate set forth above, or
- The transcript will be available for viewing and printing (fees apply) on the public terminals of the Clerk's Office for 90 days after it is filed
- After the 90-day period has expired, the transcript will be available for viewing and printing in the Clerk's Office and available for download through PACER. (PACER charges apply)
To order an audio compact disk of a hearing, please complete the Audio Recording Request Form and, upon completion, click the Submit button at the end of the document. This will create an email message that will allow you to send the completed form to the appropriate court personnel.
- Parties may purchase a compact disk of a bankruptcy proceeding directly from the court. The cost per disk is $34.** Number of disks required depends on the duration of the hearing. Cashiers Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court. In order to access the audio on the disk obtained from the court, you will need to download the free FTR Gold Player(link is external) software.
Parties may also access audio in a pdf file in PACER. (charges apply)
- Log into PACER at www.pacer.gov. Audio files are designated on the docket with a small speaker icon next to the entry.
- Click on the docket number hyperlink to open the docket entry.
- Click on the paper clip located on the left of the page to access the digital audio file.
- Double click on the audio file to open and listen to the proceeding. Media Player software must be installed in order to listen to the audio. The audio is in MP3 format.
- Further instructions on how to access audio files can be found here .
**The Judicial Conference will periodically approve adjustments to transcript free rates. Go to the court website for up-to-date fee information. Filing Fees | District of Arizona | United States Bankruptcy Court (uscourts.gov)
- Redaction Requirements
Pursuant to Judicial Conference policy, the filing party must redact personal identifiers before filing documents that will become a part of the public record. Personal identifiers are considered full social security numbers, birth dates, the names of minors, and financial account numbers. The Clerk's Office staff is prohibited by policy and law from altering any document filed in the Court. Personal identifiers must be removed from transcripts. Transcript Redaction Policy
- 341 Meetings
Transcripts are not available for section 341(a) Meeting of Creditors. Please contact the U.S. Trustee's Office at (602) 682-2600 if you have questions.
Contact Information for Transcript Questions:
|ECRO Team Line
|Phoenix, Prescott, Flagstaff and Bullhead City Hearings
|Tucson and Yuma Hearings